Stanley Bostitch - Complaints

1.4
Service Scheduling

I purchase a used three year ol portable air compressor lately and after a couple months the brushes went bad in the pump well guess what I contacted your company and the brushes are not available have to replace the hole pump which cost more than the hole compressor will not ever purchase a item from your company again BAD

Product or Service Mentioned: Stanley Bostitch Air Compressor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 19.

Stanley Bostitch - Poor Parts Support

Several years ago I purchased a Bostitch pneumatic stapler SB100SX. I rarely used this tool, recently I had a small staple job and loaded the tool with 1" crown staples. After 2-3 shots the stapler quit working. I then examined the tool removed the head cover and noticed the "deflector" was broke up in pieces. I got on the internet to parts suppliers that listed Bostitch products. What I found was no distributor had that part, one supplier emailed me "part is no longer available by the manufacturer". Very disappointing...........now I will have to purchase a new stapler to finish my job. Needless to say it won't be a "Bostitch” product! I keep my tools in good working order and depend on the tool to do the job, understanding that parts may need replacing. Just thought I'd let Bostitch Co know my experience with your tool.

Larry Laubscher

Larryl1@bellsouth.net

Mobile 706-951-433

Product or Service Mentioned: Stanley Bostitch Sb-100Sx Staple Gun.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 23.

Stanley Bostitch - Bostitch shipping charges

Bostitch tool parts will cost $6.00 to ship if your order is 5.95 or less.

If your order is $6.01 shipping is $16.00 even if all you need is a tiny spring which the post office will deliver for .50!!

How do you spell ripoff! Of course they try and blame it on a FedX rate increase --- "its the only way we ship" stoopid

ok so now i have to get pissed off at pissed customer. my rant is short and to the point but now i have to add all this fluff to make the minimum - again- stooopid!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 13, 2009.